Founded by Meena Bindra in 1988 “Biba Apparels” has now become a popular Indian brand for ethnic clothing, having over 150 brand outlets and 225 multi-brand outlets all over the country.Besides being fashionable and sophisticated the outfits are extremely durable, comfortable and most certainly make an impression. Although the apparels are not extravagantly priced, sometimes a Biba product can be a bit heavy on the pocket. So it is advisable (especially for college students or anyone who doesn’t believe in splurging for that matter) to make purchases during the sale season and thanks to the online shopping websites, every season is “sale” season. Myntra, for instance, is offering great deals as of now and we have handpicked these 8 kurtas which would cost you less than 800 rupees. Sounds tempting, doesn’t it?
Have a look at the recommendations we have for you!
- Beautiful blue colored printed kurta adorned with minimal laces extending between the shoulders.
- An amazing cream colored cotton kurta with contrasting print and mandarin collar, a perfect piece of clothing to be worn either to the office or college .
- If you prefer a regulated flamboyance then this is a perfect choice for you. This kurta has just enough color, prints, and laces to keep you lively and not too much to appear exaggerated.
- This printed kurta will get you through a small get together or an “ethnic day” in office due to its subtly glittery copper colored prints .
- A subtle pink half-sleeved kurta with colorful geometric prints on the sleeves, neck and hem would make a good attire for office or college.
- This brightly colored sleeveless kurta would definitely brighten up your day with the vibrant yellow and contrasting aqua blue.
- This elaborately printed brown kurta will get you through tough long days where you would be required to work a lot and look good as well.
- Last but most certainly not the least a solid orange, three fourth sleeve kurta with a rounded hem at the bottom also makes a comfy daily wear.
Not only does Biba excel in prints and fabulously colored kurtas, the churidar kurta sets and the designer collections can also leave you drooling over them.Buy Biba Kurtas on Flipkart here.Stay tuned, hand-picked churidar kurta sets and designs by Rohit Bal are coming up shortly.Happy Shopping 🙂